This morning Junebug was hell bent on taking his laser-pointer to school. DH said no, Junebug threw a fit. I said, ok but you only play with it during recess and don't point it at anyone. If it gets taken away then you don't get to watch t.v. when you get home from school. DH left mad mumbling how wrong I was.
So, I was wrong. The prinicpal calls just as Junebug is getting home from school. During recess he was pointing it at kids and pointed it at one teacher in the eye and she has gone to the eye doctor and don't be surprised if we get a letter due to this. Great!
Does it have to be something with this child every single day?! I don't even want to go anywhere anymore or send him anyhwere anymore. Can we just stay home?! I wish Germany allowed home schooling.
I don't know whether to cry or yell or what. We talked about it and Junebug said it was an accident. Still, if DH finds out about it we are both gonna get it!
Why can't I have a child like everyone else's? All my neighbor's kids are all ok. They do well in school. They have never had anyone call them because their child did this or that. No one complains about their kids.
Ok, so this is another test I assume. I have been tested my whole life. I am really trying to see the silver lining here but it's awful fuzzy. And of course DH just doesn't understand because he doesn't have to be around Junebug all day. He gets to go out of town and out of the country.
Ya Allah! Please grant me sabr and help me to see the khair, insha'Allah! Amin!
No comments:
Post a Comment