Monday, February 28, 2011

Mornings....

Did I tell you I hate mornings?  Not because I'm not a morning person...I am.  Once the alarm goes off I'm up and out of bed and getting ready for the day.  And I am in a pretty good mood until Junebug has to be woken up.  Repeated times of calling him, going to him, trying to get him out of bed. 

Then there is the breakfast hassle.  Finish your breakfast...I don't want to.  You haven't eaten anything...I don't care.  You need to eat so you can take your medicine...I don't care!  Please eat your breakfast...NO!  If you don't take your medicine you can't concentrate in school....I don't care!!!  Leave me alone!!! 

ARGH!!!!!  It is enough to make me want to pull my hair out....actually it's enough to make me want to commit myself. 

Of course, my wonderful husband (said sacastically) doesn't help.  He just yells.  Then Junebug starts to cry. And there is still no breakfast eaten and no medicine taken.  Then of course it's my fault because I should have woken him up 15 minutes earlier.  Huh?!  Ok.

What to do....what to do?  That is always my question.  What the hell should I do?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment